Yom Kippour War

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Just stuff

Time fly's by. It has been over a month since my last post. Car fixes and other commits have kept me away from the blog.   Just need to take pictures of the items I finished in the past month.  
 
  Have been on this IDF vs Arabs kick as of late.  I bought items from quality cast which I wasn't to impressed with.  For 15mm their on the small side I believe.  Brookhurst had a 20% off sale on Peter Pig.  So I bought some IDF Centurions and IDF troops.  The different in size between the Peter Pig and Quality Cast are huge.    Years ago I purchased some 20mm IDF from the Foundry. The miniatures are nice.  But no longer available sadly. 

Now today I found a new company the makes some great 20mm figures.  The company it  Under Fire Miniature out of the U.K.  http://www.underfireminiatures.com/index.htm   Check out the images below.

                                                               Zanla Troops
                                                       1983 IDF Troops
                                                     Selous Scout

The company takes paypal.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment