Yom Kippour War

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Goodbye Mack by good buddy. You are a great Scotty

Tonight is a sad night.  My Scottie Mack or Mackie has crossed the rainbow bridge.  He was 16 1/2 years which is pretty old his breed.  In all years Mack never good sick.  Guarded his castle ( Our Home) from all squirrel, rabbit and other villains.   Mack was 6 months younger that my Grandson.  He loved my son with his heart.  As Junior was the ball and toys thrower. 



Grandson and Mack at 4year old


Protecting the house with his new Sister Annie

Okay where is my cookie

Final patrol

Add caption


grandson 17 1/2 now

Me and buddy Mack final goodbye










2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you have my best wishes.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christopher. Mack was my best buddy always sitting on my feet while I was on line. Plus laid next to me wherever I sat.

    ReplyDelete