Yom Kippour War

Saturday, April 13, 2019

3d prints of Celtic homes

My latest prints. These where printed on my CR-10.  Out of the box with no fine tuning the prints are very good.  My opinion that this is the wave of the future terrain.  The printer with shipping was a little over 300 dollars.   The problem was that delivery took 30 days.  Plus fedex dropped the package off at the wrong house.  Lucky for me I have good neighbors.

I decided to purchase the Dark Ages package from 3d-print-terrain.  The owner of the shop Jens Najewitz is a great person to deal with.  Excellent communication during and after the purchases.  The series is great for Saga, Dux Britianica and any Dark age rule set. 

Here is a link to his shop :3D-Print-Terrain

How for the pictures. 

Celtic house 1



Celtic house 2



4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful!
    I might have to trade my Proxxon in for a 3-D printer (just kidding Proxie!)
    We need to talk, I'm going to be buying one of those soon but the tech keeps advancing so fast I'm not sure what to get. Call me when you get a chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. Going to send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great. Will be fun to se them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a couple of I-Lovecraft STL file. They are the city streets and alleys. Along with the roman road one. I hope to post more picture of completed projects in the near future.

    ReplyDelete