Yom Kippour War

Monday, April 8, 2019

Oriental walls made by Dave-N- daughters

I have been looks for Oriental walls for a long time.  At first I thought I would by the laser cut one. But after choking on the price decided against it.  The other I found Dave-N-Daughters out of Maine.  He has this set on sale currently.   Placed an order with Dave. Within an hour I got a email saying that is would be printing the next day I would have in few days.   Two days go by Dave emails to tell me he wasn't happy with the prints.  Currently the replacements where running on his machine.   Couple go by, Dave emails me, my purchase is in the mail   Plus he put in some lanterns and couple extra pieces.   This was because he felt bad of not making the delivery on time.

Lets say it was worth the wait.   Dave's prints are amazing.  Don't know what 3d printer is he using.  That printer puts out top notch prints.   If you are need any 3d print check out Dave -N- Daughter. Hope to take picture on mine soon.


Dave & Daughters 3d printing






If you have your own printer go :3d Alien worlds


No comments:

Post a Comment