Yom Kippour War

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Saxon Dog face flesh mix

Saxon Dog (David Imrie) is one of the premier miniature painters in the World.  Davic has own line of Scottish knight and warriors.  These among the best sculpts available.   Here is his latest techique for faces.

Painting Flesh in Dave's own words.

I use the Panzer Ace flesh range annd have down for many years, but recently I hanged how I apply it. I mix the shadows flesh with base flesh  50/50 for the first colour. Then I use the base flesh on its own then Highlight flesh into the Base flesh. Lastly I take amount of Highlight flesh and to a very thin line (thin Layer of paint) on the raised areas of the face.  All are applied as thin layers of paint. I a tiny amount of black in the base flesh and highlight flesh and wash the bottom area of the face for an unshaven look.









Panzer Ace paint .



No comments:

Post a Comment