Yom Kippour War

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Creality planning to release a 3d scanner

I subscribe to Sexy Cyborg you-tube channel.  Yes she dress like a Japanese anime figure.  Has large tats-tats.  But she is a 3d printer nerd. Her reviews are honest, with good facts.  Also she is will help people having problems with creality.  Because of her review of the Ender 3 I bought one.  It is a great little printer that needs a little tuning.  The mistake I had was buying it from Gear Best.  Don't purchase from Gear best.  If you have a problem or defect printer..well.  It is like smashing your head against the wall.  Yesterday I replaced my control broad with the latest creality broad.  Wow is all I can say.  For the 35 dollar upgrade it is a new machine.  No longer have the wining sound of the stepper motors.  The movement is super smooth.   My prints are even better than before

Back to the purpose of the post. Noami in the youtube is showing a new product from creality a 3d scanner.  The quality is not bad for this small scanner.  The question will be what is the price. If cheap enough I will get one.   Anyways here is the youtube video


No comments:

Post a Comment