Yom Kippour War

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Work in Progress 3d print of a Boer War Fowler tractor

I decided to see if my CAD skills where still any good.   I fired up Fusion a 3d CAD program.  Started to hack away. It has been 3 years since I used a CAD program.   Surprisingly I still can do it.  This is version one. A few error now that have been corrected.  Not quite the correct scale.   Having a great time using my skills and brain.. 


CAD model

Completed print after 6 hrs


End on of boiler, taking away the supports.

Egg crate supports


Cab before removing the supports

View of the Cab

All the supports removed


2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a great start! The giant wheels that go with that tractor will give your brain and skills a nice workout.

    I'm guessing that this is 28mm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is 1/56 or 28mm. Working on the wheels Right now.

    ReplyDelete