Yom Kippour War

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Samurai farm houses update

Been on vacation for a week.  Last night I got back to printing on my ender 3.  Today I firing up the CR-10 to print my Samurai farm houses.  Got a good start on this set. After taking inventory on the parts I printed. Need to print more of the middle sections.  Than back to making roof section.  The prints are excellent.  I had a few problems with the starting end curling. But that was me not making sure I had good adhesion on the printing surface.  With the parts you can making many different houses for a game or D&D.  Below are examples of what you can build.   Currently I'm kicking around the idea of getting license to print there building.  That is if I get enough interest.











No comments:

Post a Comment