Yom Kippour War

Thursday, May 1, 2014

My 28mm Roman Fort came today.

Just before the Leipzig project got kicked off.  I purchased a 28mm Roman Fort from Acheson Creations.  There was a few issues on the delivery being very late.  But it was all solved by instant messaging the Owners on their face book page.  It turned out the molds for the Fort had to be made.   With the that information I have no problem waiting a little longer.   The Wooden Gateway should be coming next week, that is one of the molds that need recasting..


Acheson creations


That a look at they products  both in 15mm and 28mm.   This weekend I plan to post pictures of my Fort..  When time permits I hope to paint them and add terrain bits to the Fort...   Check out the pictures below from Acheson Creations.












1 comment: