Yom Kippour War

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Retired

 A week ago on friday I retired.  Being 66 it was time.  Plus I had grown tried of the B.S at GM.  Specially for contract designers..  Little does anyone know GM has made contract designer to unpaid days off or as they put it furlough day.  The company made record profits this quarter, but due to budget short fall they made take time off.  Note this didn't effect the direct or union people.  Being a second class worker I decided to retire.

So far my retire hasn't turned out like I wanted it to be.  Wednesday our refrigerator burnt up. Yes I could smell something burning.  The compressor failed.  A refrigerator set me back 1200 dollars.  Hope to catch up on my Romans and other project.  Plus may started selling off items the have collected dust for years...

Later

4 comments:

  1. Retirement will be better in the coming weeks, months and years. Just think of it... no stupid bosses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your retirement. I hope you enjoy yourself now that you will have more time on your hands and no more appliances decide to shut down. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind word. Merry Christmas to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete