Yom Kippour War

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Muskets and Tomhawks



Yesterday while trolling E-Bay to find more Saxons for my Saga army. My favorite seller in England had "Muskets and Tomahawks".   In a flash before I knew it I hit the purchase button.  Now I had to find figures for this new game period.  The good new is I am employed again. Thank God for paypal... Married guys will know what I mean :0) 

In the mail yesterday I received my decals for Dom's Decals. Right now I have one Panzer finished and decaled.  Not really to happy with the finish. Hope to get some pictures take today.  As for the Panther I am stilling waiting for the PSC decals to come for the warstore. No decals have slowed my small production line of Armor to a stop. 

Anyone know who makes nice figures for the French and Indian Wars...?

4 comments:

  1. I have tons of figures, painted and unpainted. I have started a new blog; We Bleedz Green for the GorkaMorka campaign if you want in drop me a line....John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. Sounds like we can make it work. Interested in playing it the GorkaMorka campaign also.

      Gary

      Delete
  2. Conquest Miniatures lovely sculpes for FIW. Check out Galloping Major, Front Rank plus Artizan and Crusader are bringing out ranges for FIW. All these are 28mm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for rhw Info Mark. I forgot all about Conquest Miniatures...

      Gary

      Delete