Yom Kippour War

Monday, August 14, 2017

Pikes man lament Pt 3 construction

Less say it hasn't been easy assembling the figures.   I was surprised by the amount flash on the miniatures.  Too me it looks like the production mold is wore out.  Every figure had massive flash lines on the figure.  Some showed production mold misalignment.  Another the plastic is very soft and soapy.  On the plus side the face of the figures are very nice.  

For basing I'm using Warbase  3 X 2 for 25mm round base with magnets. If you haven't tried Warbase products I say take a look.   Just had to order more 25mm dia bases as I'm going to run out before I mount all the figures..


The painting also has started on the figures.  So many colors to chose from.   After doing some searching on google the plan is to paint the belts in a leather tone.  I couldn't find any reference to White Belts on the uniform..   Time to get back on the figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment