Yom Kippour War

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Advance Squad Leader components explained.

I know when I opened the ASLSK box I thought.  Crap look at all these parts.  Then how do they all work together to make the game playable.  My poor old brain started to spin.  Lucky for my I have a mentor.  David Lamb is the mentor I have to guide me through the maze of playing ASL.   Lucky for me David is one of the elite ASL player and designer in the country.   He along with PJ Norton, Fred Schwartz and Robert Davis are some of the best in the ASL world.   All to these gentlemen have been playing ASL since the 80's.    More of this later in posts in the future. 

Now for the video.  If you like the ASL system and have  a son or daughter.  See if they are willing to play the game.  It is exciting to play. Also a little cheap to play than miniature gaming. 

Below are the first two video to get one started on the ASL adventure.







No comments:

Post a Comment