Yom Kippour War

Sunday, January 6, 2019

How to paint Oriental flesh. Using Privateer Press P3 paints by Alfonso

I am asked a lot how do I make my flesh tone for my Samurai and this is my recipe. All the paints and washes are from The Privateer Press P3 hobby line.
1)The base coat of the flesh toned these are the paints that I used. 2parts Gun Corps Brown, 1part Meaty Ochre, and .5 to .75 part Khardic Flesh. By the way all are from Privateer Press P3 paint line.
2) The first coat is the darkest and I will apply that on all the exposed flesh
3) Then I will add a little Midland flesh to paint the highlights like the nose, cheek bones, the upper lip, chin and hands.
4) I will add more Midland flesh to the mix and this time I will just hit the very tops of the previous mentioned highlights. let this set to dry
5) IF YOU PAINT EYES DO THIS ðŸ˜‰ While that highlights are drying mix a small batch of original and add a Dark brown or just a little amount of black. This mix will be painted into the eye sockets. This will be your base for when you paint the whites of your eyes they pop,
6) 1 parts of each P3 Kossite flesh wash and Caspian Flesh wash and apply to the flesh areas and allow to dry.
7)IF YOU ARE PAINTING EYES now is the time to take your thinest smallest brush and paint the whites if you mess up ( I know I do just set aside and repeat step 4) allow you dry and paint the pupil using your Micron .003 or a .005 will work as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment