Yom Kippour War

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Cry Havoc rules

After yesterday posting about Cry Havoc. I dug up the rules. I forgot how simple a rule it was.  Remembering playing the game with friends in the 80's.  We had a blast!  Next thing you know we had figured out away to convert for miniature use.  Looking at today new rule set that are mostly over complicated, it a pleasure to read the "Cry Havoc".   My rules and game broad have been hidden for 30years.  As my wife had buried them in the bottom corner of bed room closet. The only reason I found was that I looking at place to run some video cable.

Here they are all eleven pages for the basic rules.  Tell me what you think?















3 comments:

  1. Cry Havoc? So many wonderful souvenirs, one of the best games...ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Phil one of the all time best games. I have most of the series. Samurai is another one from the series that was fun to play. Glad you liked the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet souvenirs! But, to be fair, hardly playable today: one vs one combat is just impossible...
    A french community worked a lot on Cry Havoc, have a look:

    http://www.cryhavocfan.org/indexeng.htm

    ReplyDelete