Yom Kippour War

Sunday, April 7, 2019

My first 3d print

Yippee, I did it.   These are the first item I printed on my new CR-10 printer.   Let me tell you it wasn't a cake walk.  I could get the print to stick on the glass.  Had some issue that turned out to be operator error.  Thank god for you tube.  Just coating the glass bed with a thin layer of elmer's purple glue stick...  Bang the PLA stuck. 

Another problem I had was leveling the bed...   Can't repeat the salty language I used.  But hell, it made me feel better.

These prints are my I lovecrafts Romans series.  The Roman building, roads, and  many more awesome items to print.  files can be bought here:i-lovecraft

Enough of my talking.  Here it is my first prints. Roman city walk ways


1 comment:

  1. Nice. I had my eyes on the Lovercraft Roman files as they looked great. But... well... I have som many files that look great already :-D

    ReplyDelete