Yom Kippour War

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Latest 3d prints from the dark ages set

Having a little trouble with my Ender 3.  Not sure but I think the aluminum bed might be warped.  The problem is that very large prints are not adhering to the bed..  Got to look into the problem.   Printed out the viking ship.  It is a monster, as you will see;  Along with some carts...  Hope you like them. 

I did purchase the WW2 Normandy set.  The first building is printing now.




Bed adhesion problem. I have learned to make sure I watch the first few layers 

More of the problem..  It was an 8 hours build time


Great looking wagon






Mounted Saxon to show size.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, impressive viking ship and great wagons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking boat and I have the Normandy files. I do need to fire up my printer again soon.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete