Yom Kippour War

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Fat Dragon latest 3d print campaign Vallis Mortis.

Yes I'm a sucker for new kickstarter campaigns.  I still have to print out the American Civil War building from 3d Terrain.  Yesterday I jumped into a Wild West one. But I have the commercial rights to sell printed models.  Now I just need to sell some of my 3d printed building.  I also do commission work. If you are interested just post a comment.


Now for Fat Dragon latest campaign.  It looks real good.   Tom Tullis now has lamps, bonfires and a number items that can be lite up with a simple light emitting diode and battery.  His interlocking system is great.   If you tire of the building. You can take it a part tyo make a new one. 


The campaign can be found here: Vallis Mortis kick starter.









1 comment: