Yom Kippour War

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Printing Stalingrad Department store in 20mm

A read of this blog contacted me to see if I could print the Stalingrad Department store in 20mm scale.   I agreed to printing the department store.  Let's say it is much larger than the 15mm scale one I print.  Lucky for me I can use both printers.  he Ender 3 is running at the max for it bed.  This print barely fits.  The CR-10s is printing the three story corners of the building.   The Ender does not have the height to make these.  To run the two corners of the Department store the is 23 hrs for the left corner. WHile the right corner is 22 1/2 hours.    Having had to bad starts with loss to the print was do to surprise thunderstorms. The print had made the halfway point.  I need to find the code to add to the printer that can do a recovery.

Now for your viewing enjoyment .

The right tower corner on the CR-10s


The left front wall part two on the Ender 3 


No comments:

Post a Comment