Yom Kippour War

Friday, August 21, 2020

V&V 28mm Vikings

 These are some of the nice 28 mm vikings I have seen in a while.  But I'm Leary because they are resin cast.  Will they hold up to my heavy handed hands of not.  A set of 8 cost 20 pounds/ 26 US dollars id steep. Now that postal cost out of the U.K. have gone insane like in the US.   Can I really afford to buy them and only used them once in a great while.  I could write all day about the shitty service from the USPS.  Oh their outrage postal costs..  Anyway here are the miniatures. You decide.









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful figures but to my mind far too expensive; after postage they would be around eight bucks each, for the same money you could get Victrix and have forty of them or get a bag of Old Glory (and with the left over money you would have a good start on having them professionally painted)........but they ARE absolutely beautiful, so if I win the Lotto I know where I'm going for Vikings

    ReplyDelete