Yom Kippour War

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Missing in action,

 To my blog followers sorry about not many posts as of late.   I been tied by going to the hospital for a lot of tests.   Also I got my second moderma dose.  This dose knocked the crap out of me.  Basically didn't feel good for  a week.  In the mean while I had a brain scan  for the possibility of Parkinson's' disease.  This also requires a MRI of the brain.   Beside this new problem, the infection / edema with the right legs. Has sent ne to my cardiologist.   Which has lead to more tests.  Poor blood flow looks like a possible problem.  Need echocardiogram preformed.  Follow by a low leg Doppler vein scan.   This makes this coming week nothing tests...   So stay tuned.  Hope to drag something to post.  I got a lot of Advance Squad leader scenarios.   If there is interest

  Also I going to sell off all my Warhammer ancients books.  Never had anyone to play against.  All are in mint condition.  Smoke free.


   Later Old Sarge over and out for now 

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there old buddy!
    Get those health issues sorted out, I need somebody older than me in this hobby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my good friend, I will do my best to stay well.

    ReplyDelete