Yom Kippour War

Saturday, July 23, 2022

Paino Napoleonic Bavarians October release

 





Lucas Luber from Bavaria said this.

Hi guys,
I hope you all get well through the heat of the last few days!
The temperatures at my computer are getting fiercer with each day, but I still managed to finish some new figures! 😁
Today I have another little preview for you, Bavarian Line Infantry skirmishing and half of the Light Infantry command.
The Line Infantry can also be used as Light Infantry, the uniforms were the same (but in a beautiful green!).
I hope you like it! I have finished 15 sets of infantry now, maybe the October launch will work in the end! 😃

2 comments:

  1. Is he selling the prints or the files? Either way those ares imply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas plan is to sell metal figures via his web site. My plan is to buy his stl files. Then print those figure files on my resin printers. Just like in my earlier post.

    ReplyDelete