Yom Kippour War

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Okay I have been bitten by the CY6 bug

 My first introduction was several years at the Sparta Con in Lansing.  Again at Pro & Con in Livonia. Rich Uncle has put on several CY6 air battles Arab - Israeli conflict.   Jet age warfare is quick and deadly.    At the eason Sparta Con the hook has been reset.  Money flew out of my wallet quickly. 

   So I will be sharing my pain with my blog follow with CY6 charts and air campaigns.  Some my hate me....lol  

First is a chart of what one needs to play the Vietnam Air war.  Instead of dropping a fortune in cash for airplanes you may not need.   




2 comments:

  1. It's surprisingly accessible in terms of dollars. The hardest part I find is solving the flying base issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on a solution for the stand, Going to try to 3d print some. Just have to design the stand.

    ReplyDelete