Yom Kippour War

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

House cleaning the Blog.

 Amazing that my blog is still running after 13years. It was time to clean the list if Blogs I have been following. Sadly many great blog have disappeared or just have gone dormant.  The ones that lead to dead links or virus infected one have been deleted.  One that still open to a blog that had great content and information I kept.

   It seems that 2019 has been the time frame where blogger tossed in the towel. A lot time I have been thinking the same thing. Not nay comments to my posts or some Indian or Chinese spam bot posts. One day I may disappear.  Not getting younger 74 years of age.  The dirt nap could be just around the corner,


Happy Blogging Folks

5 comments:

  1. I get the same thing, lots of views but very few comments. I get more when I cross-post stuff to Lead Adventure Forum or TMP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar on my blog, views a plenty but comments lacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carl great blog! I added your blog to my list. Looks like you a lot great gaming conventions. Life of a blogger can be lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just done the same thing, I must have deleted around 50 dead blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The interesting these blog started to disappearing late 2019 and the covid locked down period!

    ReplyDelete