Yom Kippour War

Monday, September 25, 2023

Pro and Con this pass weekend.

 I made it out to the con of Saturday. I opted for the X-wing game. The game was amazing. My friend Anton created all the terrain for the game.  He is very creative with his foam cutter. 

  I would like to thank Chris and Dan going out of they way to help me out. During my trip I managed to bugle my disk at L5.  So walking and standing was difficult.

  The Empire did cause the Rebels a lot of pain.  For some reason the turbo lasers on the surface where death dealing machines.  Normally there are just targets to the rebels.  Andy and Pat ran these death dealing weapons with deadly accurate fire.  The rebels consisted of two Chris and Jim. So if you called out Chris you had three people responding.  In the end the Y-fighters took out the death star. Another first as they always fall to the Tie fighter or Vader.  But they had the force with them.

Anton's creation,

Article on making the trench by Anton







3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarge, Its Chris from the X wing game! Enjoyed meeting the man behind the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I was great to meet a blog follower. enjoyed your company. Hope to see you at Flintcom.

    ReplyDelete