Yom Kippour War

Friday, July 20, 2018

Comparison of Byzantine battle Broads V1 -V2

One will notice that there are some changes between V1-V2.  As how that these changes effect play I couldn't say.  I have read on the Boards that a lot of people are upset with V2.   Why because it made all the supplements useless.   Saga isn't a cheap  investment.  Making armies, buying expensive dice and etc.  Some people have said that the latest version is much easier to play. Other are unhappy that their once competitive army are now an army of slugs.   Here are the battle broads.  You can now make your own decision.


Version 1

Version 2








2 comments:

  1. The proof will be in the pudding. I am drawn toward the hard-charging Milites and Crusader knight forces, plus i would only need to paint a few figures. I have the Byzantines painted so that will be my first test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Byzantines for me. Crusader knight, unfinished arab, Normans (Spanish) and more all not finished as of yet....

    ReplyDelete