Yom Kippour War

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Return to Saga

My good Buddy Anton emailed me yesterday.   He wanted to know if wanted to play Saga.  The Crusades.  Well my answer was yes, I bought Saga 2V in April.  The rules look to be more playable. Or should I say easy to understand.    Anton is going to try Byzantines or Milites.  As for me I got figure out.  In the dungeon of boom I found some figures I purchased for a Crusade project that never came about.  Blew the dust off them. Put them on the bench to finish up.  The only problem is dice for the Byzantines as currently no has them in stock.

Anton's army selection.









2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Sarge, I can use regular dice, it isn't that difficult to know which numbers correlate to the symbols.....the real question is this; can I play a finesse game or should I just run Milites and charge everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. WE have to sort that out by playing the factions.

    ReplyDelete