Yom Kippour War

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Psc 1/72 Raupenschlepper - How to double your money


The kit is a very nice set. The only problem is you only can build the tractor or anti-tank tractor.  Boy I hate wasting  plastic.  This just drive my nuts...  Well I got a brain flash, I will same thing as I did with the SU-85/SU-100.  Just add some magnets to hold the lower section with the tracks on.  Just need to do a little grinder away with the Dremel...   Take a look at the pictures.  Now you can have your choice for the battle.  Link to SU-85/SU-100 Double your money SU-85/SU-100


The anti-tank tractor

Added a 5mm diameter magnet to the bottom of the chassis

Locate another on the lower chassis

The tractor chassis with magnet

Assembled tractor

Late world version with slab side.

Front view

Hope you like this simple conversion.  Doubled your models for the table.







1 comment: