Yom Kippour War

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Flint & Feather miniatures and rules.

This morning I was trolling my facebook pages.   I found Flint & Feather a wargame about the Huron Indians vs the Iroquois.   The best part the rule is free.  The figures are really nice. The company that makes the miniature & rule is called Crucible Crush games out of Kelowna British Columbia, Canada. Link to Flint & Feathers

 Crucible Crush miniature has several usual figures.  Pulp fiction, Cthulhu, Star crush and more.  Currently my paint table is full of romans and Vikings.  It may be a while before I buy many of these figure.   Here are some picture and Youtube video.







1 comment:

  1. Those look like Bob Murch (of Pulp Miniatures fame) sculpts, I already have a couple of hundred Woodland Indians so I won't be buying too many new ones. The rules look like they could be fun, I'll have to give them a try

    ReplyDelete