Yom Kippour War

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Hot off the 3d printer. Samurai castle corner tower

This are from 3d Alien World print shop.  I chose to print the tower in different colors of Filament. Being very slow on paint these structures.  I cheated a little, still usable for gaming.  Plus I can paint them later now.  The first picture is my first run using the latest version of  Cura.  It was a stringy mess.   The tower has a full interior.   Nice looking floors and stairs.  The shutters have not been glues on yet.  As of today, the current print is the center gate.   The stone wall under the tower took 11.7 hours to run. The lower tower structure 22.3 hours.  A lot of run time my two printer
















2 comments:

  1. That looks smashing Gary! A lovely addition to the table.

    On another point have a look at you settings, your blog is pushing everything to the left side of the screen for me? My iPad perhaps, I will have a look on the computer also. If you need a hand I will walk you through the steps and recommended settings.

    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt,
    Everything is centered on all my computers. It could just be your ipad. No one else is having a problem with the viewing.

    ReplyDelete