Yom Kippour War

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

This sums up the Chaos going around the world

The media has just proved how stupid we are. More people dies in Chicago from violence. Also roughly 22 Vets in the US kill themselves .   How many in Vet in British and Australia are doing the same.  Beside the media doesn't care about Vets.... I you do the  math 7.1 Billion is population of the world as of yesterday 3,047 have passed away.  The percentage is .00004.   If 60K die the percent is .000076%.   As I been told by the government numbers do not lie.  My two cent for the day.

Here is award for the most toilet paper Hoarder.

 No photo description available.

4 comments:

  1. I'm afraid commonsense and a sense of perspective have disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. It driven my the media. Who cannot tell the truth.

      Delete