Yom Kippour War

Monday, December 21, 2020

Street with tram rail painted.

 A while a gentlemen for Illinois commissioned me to 3d print a tram way.   I will the old post short.  He did a very nice job on painting the tram rail and street.  Link to earlier post :Printing the tramway street


Here is his explanation of process to paint the 3d prints. 

On these terrain pieces, I primed these with a flat black primer. After, drying completely, I then used a red brown spray paint and painted these. 

       I used Army Painter, oily steel for the tracks. 

       Again, after drying completely, I then puta heavy coat of Army Painter Dark Shade on then. They have dried completely, now I’m just waiting for a day above 70 in the garage, so I can seal these with dull coat. 

       After sealing these, I plan on putting some brown weeds on some of these pieces. 







2 comments:

  1. The customer requested the street be in 20mm-1/72 scale. Originally these parts were in 28mm

    ReplyDelete