Yom Kippour War

Thursday, January 7, 2021

3d print of a Chinese Junk,

 Yes I have to be a little crazy.  This was a 4 day plus print on two printers,  As you will see in the photos the Junk is quite large.  The Junk has another ship to battle against.  This ship is a Korean Turtle ship.  Just have to put the ship in the que for printing.  Need to paint and make the masts for the Junk.  Along with the cannons.  I can see this taking up and convention floor for the battle,   Like the one at Lansing con a few years back.  Now to the pictures. I you like what you see here please click on the follow button. Yes there is an lower haul.








 

1 comment:

  1. Where were you ten years ago when I was scratchbuilding this sort of thing?
    That is absolutely lovely, I assume the Turtle Ship will be every bit as nice!
    Do you have a file for 28mm 3D printed cannon? If so, I would happily pay you for a couple of dozen 24lbrs on fortress mounts (the Castillo is still under-gunned)

    ReplyDelete