Yom Kippour War

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Blogger changes that effect the blog.

 Blogger strikes again.   I shouldn't complain as blog is free. But they do make a chunk of money off the ads.   

   Note:  The blogs list is now limited to the latest 10 recent posts. To see the other you have to check on the list to see them.

  Added dealers to the list is an exercise of jumping through loops and cursing.  So be patient as it take time to up date the list.


  As you know if you have been following the blog.  I got a nasty infection in my leg.  Since 4 days in the hospital on VI's pumping to type of meds in my vain.   Been home for a week now.  My 3d prints have been turned out 40k structures of Kill team.  Being in 28mm scale.  The prints take a day to run.  Unless something screws up.  Hoping to sell these to make some income.  Why you say. My 3 yrs Refrigerator died from power surge.  Yes I forgot I lost power for two days.   To our surprise there is a shortage of refrigerators.  It seems no one want to work because of the extra money for the government.   Looks like we have to prepare for shortage over the winter.   Sorry for the rant.


SO long for now

Oldsarge


2 comments:

  1. Time to break out the C-rations, Sarge. Seriously, sorry to hear about the fridge, went through the same thing with the washng machne last year, though not as critical as the fridge.

    Keep taking care of that leg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my case it would be K-rations. Since I'm older than dirt...lol

    ReplyDelete