Yom Kippour War

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

USPS What a mess.

 I guess the USPS is going to slow down the mail process. This is to insure your package arrives undamaged. What a bunch of crap.  I'm 73, yes I remember the postman delivering mail to my door daily. Oh that was a walking route in Detroit.

  Today it is chaos.  A customer mailed me a check. Well, two weeks ago the letter came back undeliverable.  The letter bounce all on the nation for 3 months.   It turns out some smart ass at the post office placed a sticker over my address.  Normally it only takes three day to get to me.    

Now here is another great one from the USPS.   Amazon next day delivery.   What a joke. The Post master told don't worry you will get the item soon.


Here is what I got from the USPS>



   

1 comment:

  1. I paid for priority shipping of a flat rate box to a small town 180 miles from me. It's a 3 hour drive. It took the USPS 13 DAYS to deliver it. Should have been a max of 2 days.

    ReplyDelete