Yom Kippour War

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Baron's Wars by Footsore

 I joined their kick starter group.  The Baron's War is to me at least an interesting period in British history.  At this time it was a bunch of royals fighting each other in the vacuum the Romans left behind. To me it is a blood period where the unfortunates were the meat in the sandwich so to speak.  Have a good Baron life is good.   Have a bastard greedy one life was pure hell. It was the time of Robin Hood and his merry band.   I guess Robin Hood is a leftover of childhood years. The weekly Sunday morning before Laurel & Hardy just after church.  This was a time were I could forget the hardship of growing up. You know the skinny kid with glasses.  

  Being a skirmish type of game is what attracted me.  In the late 80's there was small of us that played 40k, Warhammer, D&D and Cry Havoc.   Cry havoc was an interesting medieval game.  It was the first time I tried to convert a game to miniature.

  Back to Baron's War.  Her is a link to a great sight for building a retinue. Warhost





2 comments:

  1. Baron's wars is very tempting indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like your post, you have shared good article. It will help me in great deal.

    ReplyDelete