Yom Kippour War

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Amazing 6mm?1/285 Terrain

 The photos are from the 6mm wargaming and Terrain. The only person I know that is in the same league is my friend Rich Uncle Pat.   Enjoy the photos.




















Another very enjoyable trip up to Barnsley to play on Stephen Arnold's fabulous table.
This time John Quick and I were the heroic French and Belgians respectively in 1940.
We managed to manoeuvre into position with the only real contact being my Belgians destroying the head of the German column with artillery and anti-tank guns.
Next time, next time will be when all hell shall be let loose I suspect.
There were also a few unexpected sightings of things that perhaps should not yet be... but those were more for my amusement than anything.



3 comments:

  1. Gary, your 6mm layout looks fab! I need to figure out how to get your blog to show up in my Blogs Followed widget when you update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jonathan, You have to go into design. That under theme for the side bars. Select the side bar by edit. Than add at the very bottom of the column. Glad you enjoy my blog.

      Delete
  2. I give you the wrong title. It is under layout bar.

    ReplyDelete