Yom Kippour War

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

More Doctor appointments

 well getting old sucks.  About a year ago this I ended up is a nasty infection in my right leg.  This took three months to clear up on meds. Plus a three day stay in the hospital.   My Cardiologist is going to do a Endovenous Ablation.   Basically he is going to run a wire down inside my leg veins and laser them.  The process only takes about an half hour.   The purpose is to increase the blood flow in my legs.  Joys of diabetes. The blood is not flowing back up the the heart.  So it is pooling in my legs.  The end result if not having this is I could loose a foot or leg...  

    Maybe it is time to sell off my my gaming stuff. I have gamed or push a miniature in a year.  The last big Napoleonic game was in 2014.  It be just the time to get out of the hobby..

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment