Yom Kippour War

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Polish Division for Leipzig.

Currently working on the Polish division.   I already have a corp with my older figures.  In the process of updating them.  Ordered some cavalry.  But need to order artillery. Since the group is using smaller base 1 inch vs 1.5 inches.  Just placed an order for 200 1 x .5 bases.  They should be here in a couple of weeks.   Would of ordered the bases from War bases in England, but problem is the hit or miss Postal service of both nations....

 battle honours figures



2 comments:

  1. I like the Battle Honours figures, a good way to bulk up an army. Good use of the mat for photo background, I will have to try that out.

    My Prussians (including a few Battle Honours figures) will be fighting some Poles at Leipzig (set up today, AAR in a few days).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments. I play to add your blog to my blog list. That way I can follow your AAR,,, Good luck on the up coming battle.

    ReplyDelete