Yom Kippour War

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Project Battle of Leipzig in 15mm

The group I game with, is in the planning stages to do the battle of Leipzig.  The battle is to fought several small battles that will lead up to the big battle.  Rules at this time are Old Trouser, but subject to chance as we go on? 

My plan is to document my progress on the troop I have on hand.  That is currently French, Austrians and Russians all the old heritage figures.  It amazing what a person can find when digging through the mountain of painted and unpainted figure.  The scary part is these figures where purchased in the late 70's and early 80's..   At that time the old group was using Empire 2 rules.

When Lasalle came out I got the bug to play Napoleonic's again.   I fell into a trade for huge box of Heritage figures French and Austrians still in their packs.   Trade was for my civil war heritage figures all painted...

Now for some first picture.  The poor troops have been hidden away in the dark dungeon for 30 plus years.  They have been re-based two years ago.  Why because the poster broad bases just died..

 Austrians
 Austrians
 Austrians
 Austrians
 French hiding in the box

No comments:

Post a Comment