Yom Kippour War

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sources for 3d printing .stl files.

Recently I had my post on the Cold War Bundeswehr deleted on TMP.  Bill emailed me to say kickstarter campaigns are not allow on TMP.

Here the companies I purchase my files from.

3DAlien Worlds  Link
This company sells excellent file of the Samurai period.   Also for 40K, Nerons, Taui, High Elves and more.


WOW series by Paul Deeming.   Link

   Paul has a a great facebook page.  The members there share information on printing and how to ix file problems.







3D Terrain by  Jens Najewitz  Link

Jens covers a very large range of historical periods.  Romans, Samuari, Dark ages, Medieval period,  Arabs vs Israelis, and etc.

 






If you have questions. Feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment