Yom Kippour War

Friday, November 22, 2019

USPS sucks..

I've heard a lot of complains on the various Forums about the U.S Postal services.  In the last 5 year they have became bandits.  Over charge for shipping package.  What I use to pay 5 bucks is now 10.50.   For the privilege  of using the USPS.   My mail is on crushed, smashed and stepped on.  Anything that is marked fragile automatically is stepped on.  Nothing like a big size 10 boot print on the package.  If the labels says handle with care is crushed on both edge.   Now we get to anything marked hobby shop.  Those just disappear all together.   For my packages I can track them to the Giant in New Jersey. There we get sucked into a black hole never to be found.  The USPS tells oh that is not a problem.  The package will show someday.  So why do I pay for express mail..  To the Post office that means nothing.    That only happened once.  I had ordered paint from a company on Long Island New York.  I could track it as far as New Jersey Monster postal center.   It never left there.  I waited 30 days and contacted the seller.  He give me a refund.  It way a 2nd day delivery.  That was in late April this years...   In August when I returned from the IPMS national that was held in Chattanooga TN.  There was the package with the paint.  It had a April post date.

   The latest was yesterday.  I ordered a magazine for Burbank House of Hobbies.   They are a large company. The package was delivered to my mail box.   I went outside immediately to get the mail.  As I holding the package.   Says." Why the envelope cut open".   Sure God made little green apples it was cut open.    The magazine was gone.  Only the packing cardboard was in the envelope.  The Post office stuck again.  I have filed a complaint.   As us all know in the U.S. is akin to spitting in the wind.

For your viewing pleasure if the package.




No comments:

Post a Comment