Yom Kippour War

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Tarawa 15mm scale using Advanced Squad leader.

I had to post this article off of facebook.   Robert Sternberg is a member of the ASL in miniature Facebook page.  I know everyone would love to have 6' x 16' gaming table.  Plus be able to print their own terrain




Hello all,
I have finally finished building Tarawa, or at least the 80% that I can fit on my 6' by 16' table. This was quite the undertaking. This entire table is scratchbuilt or 3d printed except the palm trees. Now I need to 3d print a bunch of landing Craft and play can begin. In either March or April I will be hosting A multi day gaming event with my buddies Al Davis and Bill Owen.
I live in a small town in Washington State and would happily love to host other players. I have cots, spare beds and a couch for those interested. Let me know if this interests you. There are also several motels in the town. Food and drinks will be provided.
Bob.












2 comments: