Yom Kippour War

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Brigade Games and their kickstarter

 Way back in on 5 June I joined the Kickstarter for This very ground.     The delivery date was to be the first of Sept.  This did not happen. As matter of fact I just got my shipping notice today 25 Nov 2020.  Communications between Len of Brigade games has been a laugh.  He post on the Kickstarter would be done by the 20th of Sept.    

   So far his average on sending out the package to the backer is or promise 50 a week.  But all normal new orders for other figures are being processed as they come in.   Two weeks ago he in the 250-300 range for shipping.   I was 345 according to his records.  I have ordered from several other kickstarter and haven't had this problem.  


I done with Brigade games..

No comments:

Post a Comment