Yom Kippour War

Saturday, November 28, 2020

Crann Tara Miniature for FIW, SYW and more

 I found this miniature company today.  The strange part I have been follow the Scotia Albion blog for many years.  While  looking at his bio, I noticed Crann Tara Miniatures.   Too my surprise his company some very nice figures  covering the 1740 and later era.   The area, covers the French & Indian war, Pirates' in the Caribbean, Seven Years war and some other interesting conflicts during this time period.

 His sculptures are some the well known British artists,   Richard Ansell, Andy Stadden and  John Dougan and others.     The website can be found here: Crann Tara Miniature




Clermont Prince Cavalry Command


Mounted Officer



1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful figures!
    I love the facial expression on the mounted officer

    ReplyDelete