Yom Kippour War

Thursday, November 19, 2020

The Wargamers Forum

 As of late TMP has become a little slow.  Plus Tango dominates the post over there.  The wargamer forum seems to be a little more active overall.   

Currently there is a great AAR  on the "Drive Minsk".  This group is using Battleground Easy Eight rules. The interesting part is they have added a little elements of Chain of Command.   My personal feeling is that CoC use Easy Eight Battleground as an foundation for their ruleset. 

The AAR can be found here: Drive to Minsk   Be prepared to spend some time reading this AAR.


Some eye candy for your viewing.








3 comments:

  1. TMP has been a bit on the slow side of late, it doesn't help that Tango posts stuff without troubling to credit the source and posts stuff that is years old as well! LAF is a bit more active but still not great. I hate Yahoo and Facebook groups so I guess that I will sit in splendid isolation until things pick up in the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Anton on the Tango comment. I'm not sure if he has ever posted anything he has himself done. I still look at the main page to see if anything is of interest. And occasionally at certain message boards but am no longer a member.

    ReplyDelete