Yom Kippour War

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Created cavalry stands in 3d CAD

 I decide to creat new 3d printed cavalry stands. Why you say because I had a large amount of pill standd cavalry from my Baron's War army.  Dusted of my CAD skills in Fusion 360.  Create 3 and 4 cavalry slot stands.  During the process if designing the stand I opted to use 5mm diameter magnets. Why because I had a ton of the little buggers.  The magnets are a press fill, That way I didn't need to glue the magnets in place 







Half way through the print

The print run finished,

Single three slot cavalry stand,

5mm dia magnets pressed in the base holes

Baron's war horse mounting the cavalry single stnd



view in the cavalry with magnets installed


Just need to finish paint the horses and figures.






No comments:

Post a Comment