Yom Kippour War

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Passing of a Great friend Bill Parrish

 I just learned from Anton that a mutual friend has passed away.    Unfortunately I don't have the date. I met Bill Parrish via Bob Webb.   That was a friendship that lasted from the mid 70's on.  During my time in the service and many different life events we lost touch.

  Bill worked for Broughs working on computers in the 70's. He will me build my first computer. Bill and I long to a small group of gamers.  We would meet twice a month.  But the group fell apart when the automobile collapse in the late 80's.   We play 40K, Warhammer fantasy and all kinds of historical games.

   Bill was big into Korean Taekwondo.  He had became an instructor.   R.I.P. Buddy hope to meet you on the other side.



No comments:

Post a Comment