Yom Kippour War

Friday, January 12, 2024

Trish Carden Miniatures and Design

Trish is am amazing artist from the old citadel miniatures



 When I began thinking about Harrowhyrst and the look and feel I wanted it to have, I began to paint watercolours of trees. This helped me to really get inside the environment I wanted to create for the creatures I was planning and has ultimately led to me starting to make terrain pieces out of needle felted wool.

I always imagine my sculpts living inside each painting and the whole process becomes a circle of different mediums feeding into each other to make a whole that I see more clearly as time goes by.
I’m looking forward to seeing where this all takes me in 2024 and years to come. Using different mediums to create with has been really satisfying and each one makes the other better in a strange sort of way!
What are your thoughts? I’d be interested to know 😃


















1 comment: