Yom Kippour War

Monday, May 18, 2020

Passing of another Friend.

This evening I lost another friend  Mike Fetty has crossed over the bridge.  More than likely Guy will be at the over end greeting. Last January Guy was killed in a tragic car accident on I696 in Warren.  Mike and Guy where part of the small Advance Squad leader group I game with.   The majority of us are all old farts.  We do have some young blood. in the group.   The group plays board games along with some 40k. 

   The topic on private blog was the Guy already had a few ASL scenarios picked.  The game board had been aligned ready to start. Knowing Guy, he would say you ready. Let us to who is gong to be the germans.

 Below is a picture of Guy on the right. Mike on the left.  They where playing rune world.  Little would I know this would be the last time I would see them both together.  God Bless you both. Plus pass your morale checks...




3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your loss. It reminds us that any moment may be are last; you might as well make the most of it and leave the world a better place than it was when you came.

    Keep rolling sixes (except if you are playing Squad Leader!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So this has been a bad year for Friends. We lost Mark Ainsworth a couple of weeks ago. Guy was a partner in a group of folks that owned a real Sherman tank. It is getting scary. Tomorrow I will have my first eye surgery. Next month the other eye is schedule. Doctor said my close up vision will not be very good. But I will have glassed to correct than. Stay safe my old friend.

      Delete
  2. I'm Sorry for your loses I'm sure it's pretty rough. Hang in there!

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete